1. Controller & Data Protection Officer
Responsible Controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in the context
In all questions related to data protection at our website, you can reach out to email@example.com or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
2. Data Collection during the visit of the website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contentof the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of transferred data
- Referrer URL
- Browser Type
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of
f) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(5) The legal basis for data processing in accordance with the above paragraphs is Art 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. Our interests in data processing are in particular to enable the use of the website by ensuring the stability of its operation and the security of the website. Unless specifically stated, we only store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes pursued.
(6) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
3. E-Mail Contact
If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), we store your details for processing the enquiry and for any follow-up questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist. We only store and use further personal data if you give your consent or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
(1) By actively giving your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers and services. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your first name, last name and e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(4) We point out to you that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a
5. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services, possibly at the owner’s
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers/contract processors to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions,
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
b) On behalf of
c) Google will not associate the IP address transmitted by your browser with any other data held by Google. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process this information on Google’s behalf.
d) At any time you may delete cookies placed on your computer by calling up the relevant menu item in your internet browser or deleting the cookies on your hard drive. For details, see the Help menu of your internet browser.
f) Further information is available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. We want to point out that the code “_anonymizeIp();” has been added to Google Analytics on the website to guarantee the anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Google Web Fonts
Google Fonts are used to improve the visual presentation of various information on this website. The web fonts are transferred to the cache of the browser when the page is called up so that they can be used for display. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, the text will be displayed in a default font.
Data submitted in connection with the page visit is sent to resource-specific domains such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. They are not associated with data that may be collected or used in connection with the parallel use of authenticated Google services.
You can set your browser so that the fonts are not loaded from Google servers (e.g. by installing add-ons like NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox.) If your browser does not support Google Fonts or if you block access to the Google servers, the text will be displayed in the system’s default font.
Routa Markkinointi Oy
a) The website uses
c) On behalf of us,
d) At any time, you may delete re-marketing cookies placed on your computer by calling up the relevant menu item in your internet browser or deleting the cookies on your hard drive. For details, see the Help menu of your internet browser.
e) You may also refuse the use of re-marketing cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser.
In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, the plugins are not
The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers on their pages as well as your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the following providers:
XING AG (Dammtorstr. 30 – 20354 Hamburg – Germany)
LinkedIn Corporation (2029 Stierlin Court – Mountain View – CA 94043 – USA)
Facebook Inc. (1601 p. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA)
Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA)
7. Your Data Privacy Rights
We gladly want to you inform you regarding your rights according to the general data protection regulation:
Right of Access
You have the right to request confirmation whether data concerning you are being processed and to request information regarding these data according to Art. 15 GDPR
Right to rectification
In accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the completion or correction of inaccurate data concerning you.
Right to erasure
In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that relevant data may be deleted in case there are no legal obligations preventing the deletion.
restriction of processing
You may demand a restriction of the processing in accordance with Art. 18
Right of data portability
You have the right to request to receive the data provided to us in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and additionally to request its transmission to other processors
Right to object
You may object to the future processing according to Art. 21 GDPR at any time.
Right to revocation
You have the right to revoke consent anytime according to Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR valid for the future.
Right to notify the supervisory authority
In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
8. General Comments
We retain the right to change our data privacy statement. This may be necessary as a result of
If you have
Date of last review and update: October 2018