As many have likely noticed, the seven-year-old Medaffcon has undergone a brand renovation in the beginning of 2016.
Even though our looks have been modified, our operations and values have stayed the same; we still strive to solve our customers´ challenges in the manner most effective.
Our new slogan describes our values and operations:
A note-worthy change has also been our name change;
AT Medical Affairs Consulting Oy is now officially Medaffcon Oy.
- 20.04.2022 Patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease are at high risk of death after the first cardiovascular event, shows a Finnish real-world evidence study
- 15.03.2022 Utilisation of Finnish hospital data lake data to analyse diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in a real-world setting: Recording practices at routine care should be developed
- 27.01.2022 Medaffcon welcomes Omicron and Value Coaching into the cooperation network
- 05.08.2021 Hip and knee osteoarthritis more than doubles the number of sick leave days and occupational healthcare contacts for working age individuals
- 24.05.2021 LINK Medical and Medaffcon join forces in Real World Evidence (RWE) and Market Access to offer customers full support across the Nordics
- 05.05.2021 DLIMI and Medaffcon join forces to enhance Nordic Real World Evidence (RWE) studies
- 27.04.2021 Characteristics and survival trends in Finnish multiple myeloma patients—a nationwide real-world evidence study
- 15.03.2021 Prototype of a Gaucher disease point-scoring system successfully tested in Finnish patients
- 23.02.2021 New RWE themed blog to start in March!
- 17.12.2020 Finnish ecosystem supports the use of real world evidence (RWE)
- 17.11.2020 Market access, pricing and reimbursement of medicines in Finland
- 12.10.2020 My Migraine Voice -survey reveals the emotional and social burden of migraine in Finland
- 29.09.2020 Navigating the RWD landscape in Finland
- 17.09.2020 Specific patient characteristics of heart failure across the LVEF range highlight the importance of effective treatments to reduce hospitalizations
- 05.03.2020 Multimorbidity across multiple ICD-10 codes should be considered when treating migraine patients
- 20.02.2020 The Burden of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) in Finland
- 13.11.2019 The Burden Of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) In Finland
- 22.10.2019 Machine learning based tools in the analysis of RWD; focus on image recognition
- 10.09.2019 Migraine comorbidity and phenotypic disease networks in occupational health care
- 21.08.2019 The burden of adult asthma in Finland: impact of disease severity and eosinophil count on health care resource utilization