Medaffcon pioneering biobank and real-world evidence research efforts in Finland
The newest Biobanking in Finland & Personalized Medicine magazine has now been published.
In the magazine, our experts explain why Finland is the ideal country to conduct biobank and real-world evidence (RWE) research. The article also summarizes briefly the results of our recent biobank report.
The magazine itself gives a comprehensive picture of biobanks and biobank research.
Read the digital version of the whole magazine here. You can find our article from the pages 22-23.
Download the biobank report mentioned in our article for free here.
- 25.06.2019 HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference
- 23.05.2019 Heart failure in Finland: clinical characteristics, mortality, and healthcare resource use
- 14.03.2019 Migraine nearly doubles the amount of healthcare visits and sick-leave days
- 09.01.2019 Medaffcon’s article in the latest biobanking magazine
- 11.12.2018 BC Platforms and Medaffcon Join Forces to Streamline Collaboration Between Biobanks and Researchers
- 23.10.2018 A survey conducted by Medaffcon Oy and the University of Eastern Finland reviewed the operational status of Finnish hospital biobanks.
- 12.04.2018 Unique platform promotes efforts to advance customized cancer care
- 26.01.2018 Unique mapping on personalised cancer care
- 08.01.2018 Medaffcon’s new cooperation project aims at better utilisation of biobank health data
- 24.10.2017 Cancer Precision Medicine in Finland – Current and Future Possibilities for Personalized Patient Care
- 17.10.2017 Risk Sharing Models in Finnish Hospitals 2017-study report now available!
- 11.09.2017 Risk Sharing Models in Finnish Hospitals 2017 -study
- 26.06.2017 Indicators for Assessing Treatment Effectiveness
- 22.05.2017 Risk-Sharing Models
- 16.05.2017 RWE sources now and in the future
- 02.05.2017 Corporate Acquisition of Tamro and Medaffcon
- 26.04.2017 May Day, Students and Medaffcon’s trainee culture
- 27.02.2017 Assessment of effectiveness in healthcare
- 07.02.2017 Medaffcon’s growth continues
- 12.12.2016 Christmas party 2016