Medaffcon pioneering biobank and real-world evidence research efforts in Finland
The newest Biobanking in Finland & Personalized Medicine magazine has now been published.
In the magazine, our experts explain why Finland is the ideal country to conduct biobank and real-world evidence (RWE) research. The article also summarizes briefly the results of our recent biobank report.
The magazine itself gives a comprehensive picture of biobanks and biobank research.
Read the digital version of the whole magazine here. You can find our article from the pages 22-23.
Download the biobank report mentioned in our article for free here.
- 12.10.2020 My Migraine Voice -survey reveals the emotional and social burden of migraine in Finland
- 29.09.2020 Navigating the RWD landscape in Finland
- 17.09.2020 Specific patient characteristics of heart failure across the LVEF range highlight the importance of effective treatments to reduce hospitalizations
- 05.03.2020 Multimorbidity across multiple ICD-10 codes should be considered when treating migraine patients
- 20.02.2020 The Burden of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) in Finland
- 13.11.2019 The Burden Of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) In Finland
- 22.10.2019 Machine learning based tools in the analysis of RWD; focus on image recognition
- 10.09.2019 Migraine comorbidity and phenotypic disease networks in occupational health care
- 21.08.2019 The burden of adult asthma in Finland: impact of disease severity and eosinophil count on health care resource utilization
- 25.06.2019 HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference
- 23.05.2019 Heart failure in Finland: clinical characteristics, mortality, and healthcare resource use
- 14.03.2019 Migraine nearly doubles the amount of healthcare visits and sick-leave days
- 25.02.2019 Finnish pricing and reimbursement landscape
- 09.01.2019 Medaffcon’s article in the latest biobanking magazine
- 11.12.2018 BC Platforms and Medaffcon Join Forces to Streamline Collaboration Between Biobanks and Researchers
- 23.10.2018 A survey conducted by Medaffcon Oy and the University of Eastern Finland reviewed the operational status of Finnish hospital biobanks.
- 12.10.2018 Managed entry agreements facilitate the access of new medicines
- 24.09.2018 AI-based tools for mining electronic health record data
- 25.06.2018 Finnish hospital biobanks promote research both nationally and internationally
- 13.06.2018 Market access, pricing and reimbursement of medicines in Finland