Medaffcon’s Christmas party 2016
This year Medaffcon’s Christmas party was organized on the 25th of November in Lauttasaari. Once again we reached a record number of attendees thanks to our strong growth during 2016.
The day started with a meeting discussing our organization, its finances, departments and future plans.
After the meetings we enjoyed Christmas saunas and the bravest went for a swim in the ocean. Dinner was served at a nearby Italian restaurant and the night was finished off with karaoke.
Thank You to all the attendees for a great atmosphere at the party and the whole Medaffcon crew for an outstanding year!
- 13.11.2019 The Burden Of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) In Finland
- 10.09.2019 Migraine comorbidity and phenotypic disease networks in occupational health care
- 21.08.2019 The burden of adult asthma in Finland: impact of disease severity and eosinophil count on health care resource utilization
- 25.06.2019 HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference
- 23.05.2019 Heart failure in Finland: clinical characteristics, mortality, and healthcare resource use
- 14.03.2019 Migraine nearly doubles the amount of healthcare visits and sick-leave days
- 09.01.2019 Medaffcon’s article in the latest biobanking magazine
- 11.12.2018 BC Platforms and Medaffcon Join Forces to Streamline Collaboration Between Biobanks and Researchers
- 23.10.2018 A survey conducted by Medaffcon Oy and the University of Eastern Finland reviewed the operational status of Finnish hospital biobanks.
- 12.04.2018 Unique platform promotes efforts to advance customized cancer care
- 26.01.2018 Unique mapping on personalised cancer care
- 08.01.2018 Medaffcon’s new cooperation project aims at better utilisation of biobank health data
- 24.10.2017 Cancer Precision Medicine in Finland – Current and Future Possibilities for Personalized Patient Care
- 17.10.2017 Risk Sharing Models in Finnish Hospitals 2017-study report now available!
- 11.09.2017 Risk Sharing Models in Finnish Hospitals 2017 -study
- 26.06.2017 Indicators for Assessing Treatment Effectiveness
- 22.05.2017 Risk-Sharing Models
- 16.05.2017 RWE sources now and in the future
- 02.05.2017 Corporate Acquisition of Tamro and Medaffcon
- 26.04.2017 May Day, Students and Medaffcon’s trainee culture