Market Access Call Competence -training program
Pharma market is rapidly changing, and a new broad base of stakeholders is impacting the uptake and use of pharmaceutical products. In Europe, breakthrough innovations can obtain marketing approval via Prime Fast Track program. New innovations tend to have a high price tag and at launch from the payer’s perspective, there is often significant uncertainty of the clinical outcomes in real life.
Cost-effectiveness has supplemented the established notions of safety, efficacy and quality as a further requirement to secure market access. Common consensus is that the traditional pharma sales model is no longer sufficient since engaging with payers and other budget holders require a different approach compared to the traditional industry methodology. Market Access Call Competence training program is designed in collaboration with pharma companies and is carried out by Medaffcon’s senior specialists.
Upon completing the program you will be able to:
- Understand the implications your product has on the wider healthcare market and the operating units within it.
- Understand the impact that the changing decision-making processes in healthcare will have on your product.
- Prepare a positive and constructive approach so that the healthcare environment supports the uptake of your product.
- Communicate the value of your product to the different stakeholders who influence uptake.
The objective of the program is to enhance the necessary skills and capabilities of Field Based Execution of Market Access Strategy of key customer-facing people in pharma companies and to execute a company-specific strategically important Market Access project.
The program covers the following topics:
- Pharma environment in Finland; Policy and stakeholders
- Price and reimbursement application processes
- Hospital tendering processes
- Key elements of Health Economics
- Real World Evidence; Sources and use in practice
- Patient access Schemes and Risk Sharing Agreements in hospitals and retail market
- The use of Health Economics and RWE in negotiations
Download a brochure of the Market Access Call Competence training program and contact our experts for more information!