Real World Practices (RWP)
Projects demonstrating real world practices have been popular items of our service supply for a long time. Such reviews describing a local situation create a comprehensive overall picture of a therapeutic area and its treatment practices and decision-making processes, utilising different data sources in an extremely extensive manner.
Medaffcon has the ability to bring real world register or biobank data into projects and create Real World Practice (RWP) packages. Adding register data in a review contributes, for example, to a more specific identification of a patient group and its characteristics.
One reason for the popularity of the service is its adaptability to meet the customer’s needs
RWP projects produce in-depth objective information that can benefit many actors from different contexts. Our potential customers include both healthcare actors and the pharmaceutical industry. We tailor a solution that fits your needs.
Our RWP service concept responds e.g. to the following questions:
- Which parties are involved in the decisions related to your therapeutic area and what sort of decision-making mechanisms do these parties have?
- What sort of treatment paths and practices are used in the selected therapeutic area?
- How and why the treatment practices and paths vary around the country?
- Which uncertainty factors (e.g. lack of information) shape the overall situation?
- What currently happens in your therapeutic area and how does the future look like?
- What sort of potential solutions could be available?
Contact us and we will together tailor a research structure to meet your specific needs!