Risk-Sharing Agreements in Finland
Risk-sharing agreements (RSA) are one of the most interesting and debated topics in the Finnish Market Access scene at the moment. Medaffcon has been studying the agreements, their application and experiences in using them and has also been participating in building several risk-sharing agreements in Finland, both in ambulatory care (with Pharma Pricing Board) and hospital care (with hospitals).
Learn more about RSA’s from the interview with Pekka Männistö from the video below.
Read more about Market Access of medicines in Finland:
Market Access, pricing and reimbursement of medicines in Finland – This article provides information of the market access options and current pricing system in Finland, in ambulatory and hospital care.
- 20.04.2022 Patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease are at high risk of death after the first cardiovascular event, shows a Finnish real-world evidence study
- 15.03.2022 Utilisation of Finnish hospital data lake data to analyse diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in a real-world setting: Recording practices at routine care should be developed
- 27.01.2022 Medaffcon welcomes Omicron and Value Coaching into the cooperation network
- 05.08.2021 Hip and knee osteoarthritis more than doubles the number of sick leave days and occupational healthcare contacts for working age individuals
- 24.05.2021 LINK Medical and Medaffcon join forces in Real World Evidence (RWE) and Market Access to offer customers full support across the Nordics
- 05.05.2021 DLIMI and Medaffcon join forces to enhance Nordic Real World Evidence (RWE) studies
- 27.04.2021 Characteristics and survival trends in Finnish multiple myeloma patients—a nationwide real-world evidence study
- 15.03.2021 Prototype of a Gaucher disease point-scoring system successfully tested in Finnish patients
- 23.02.2021 New RWE themed blog to start in March!
- 17.12.2020 Finnish ecosystem supports the use of real world evidence (RWE)
- 17.11.2020 Market access, pricing and reimbursement of medicines in Finland
- 12.10.2020 My Migraine Voice -survey reveals the emotional and social burden of migraine in Finland
- 29.09.2020 Navigating the RWD landscape in Finland
- 17.09.2020 Specific patient characteristics of heart failure across the LVEF range highlight the importance of effective treatments to reduce hospitalizations
- 05.03.2020 Multimorbidity across multiple ICD-10 codes should be considered when treating migraine patients
- 20.02.2020 The Burden of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) in Finland
- 13.11.2019 The Burden Of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) In Finland
- 22.10.2019 Machine learning based tools in the analysis of RWD; focus on image recognition
- 10.09.2019 Migraine comorbidity and phenotypic disease networks in occupational health care
- 21.08.2019 The burden of adult asthma in Finland: impact of disease severity and eosinophil count on health care resource utilization