Tatu Sainio joined Medaffcon’s Market Access team in November 2016
Tatu has worked at Medaffcon since August as an intern. He holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration and is currently finalizing his Health Economics studies in the University of Eastern Finland.
Before joining Medaffcon Tatu has worked in the pharmaceutical industry at Boehringer Ingelheim as an Account Manager with diabetes, respiratory and anticoagulation treatment portfolios.
We want to welcome Tatu to our growing team!
- 05.08.2021 Hip and knee osteoarthritis more than doubles the number of sick leave days and occupational healthcare contacts for working age individuals
- 24.05.2021 LINK Medical and Medaffcon join forces in Real World Evidence (RWE) and Market Access to offer customers full support across the Nordics
- 05.05.2021 DLIMI and Medaffcon join forces to enhance Nordic Real World Evidence (RWE) studies
- 27.04.2021 Characteristics and survival trends in Finnish multiple myeloma patients—a nationwide real-world evidence study
- 15.03.2021 Prototype of a Gaucher disease point-scoring system successfully tested in Finnish patients
- 23.02.2021 New RWE themed blog to start in March!
- 17.12.2020 Finnish ecosystem supports the use of real world evidence (RWE)
- 17.11.2020 Market access, pricing and reimbursement of medicines in Finland
- 12.10.2020 My Migraine Voice -survey reveals the emotional and social burden of migraine in Finland
- 29.09.2020 Navigating the RWD landscape in Finland
- 17.09.2020 Specific patient characteristics of heart failure across the LVEF range highlight the importance of effective treatments to reduce hospitalizations
- 05.03.2020 Multimorbidity across multiple ICD-10 codes should be considered when treating migraine patients
- 20.02.2020 The Burden of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) in Finland
- 13.11.2019 The Burden Of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) In Finland
- 22.10.2019 Machine learning based tools in the analysis of RWD; focus on image recognition
- 10.09.2019 Migraine comorbidity and phenotypic disease networks in occupational health care
- 21.08.2019 The burden of adult asthma in Finland: impact of disease severity and eosinophil count on health care resource utilization
- 25.06.2019 HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference
- 23.05.2019 Heart failure in Finland: clinical characteristics, mortality, and healthcare resource use
- 14.03.2019 Migraine nearly doubles the amount of healthcare visits and sick-leave days